Hello Friends, welcome back to our website howtologin.xyz. Here in this article, I am going to share the complete information regarding the National Open University Student Login that you can find on its official website www.Nouonline.net and to read and follow this whole article, you will be able to know more about the National Open University Student Login.
The www.nouonline.net website, which was formerly www.nouonline.com, is the official National Open University website of Nigeria.
The official website www nouonline.net is also known as the Noun Student Portal Login Page, simply because it provides the necessary information on the platform to all the students of this great educational institution.
On this official www nouonline com portal, or currently on Nouonline.net, all the Noun students, including both the new student and returning student of this great academic institution will be able to process all the thing that they require to make their study easier and better. So now, let’s take a look below to know more about the National Open University Student Login.
How many websites are operated by the National Open University of Nigeria? We should have to know that the NOUN is one of the largest university in Nigeria and it is also the first distance learning center in the West Africa.
Previously, this organisation was operating nouonline com but the organisation is currently operating the website Nouonline.net. This online portal has replaced by the Noun.edu.ng student portal while the online portal Nou.edu.ng student login page has been taken over and currently it is opening on the New Nouedu.net courseware download portal, which is mainly known as the knowledge base portal of the National Open University of Nigeria.
It should be important for you to know that the online portal Nouonline.net, and not the website www.nounonline.net is referred to as the Noun Studware platform.
This is the students and candidates who do not know the meaning or features of the National Open University of Nigeria, what NOUN studware is or what its functions.
What is Noun Studware?
NOUN Studware serves its services as an information system of students which is created, developed, and supported carefully by the Directorate of Management Information System of the National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN.
CHECK NOUNONLINE RRR
What do you know about the RRR? RRR simply stands for the Remita Retrieval Reference. On the Nouonline.net portal, you can see an RRR Link button and by clicking on that link button you will be able to check your Remita payment status easily.
Nouonline.net portals another important feature is that it provides direct access to the students of this great educational institution, their dashboard. For those students, who do not know how or where to access their noun online dashboard, then they should be known that nouonline.net is that place where they can access their noun online dashboard.
To do a simple click on the Nouonline Portal Student Login button, the students can do their NOUOnline Portal Student registration as well as they can make their visit on the TMA login portal page.
Do you know where the NOUN staff login is? By the way, this portal is also the place where the employees of this institution make their login. You should have to know that the staff login button is strictly for the Noun site administrators and staff login dashboards and it is not for the students.
The Nounonline.com portal gives the students easy access to quickly register at their semester courses and some other important registrations as well.
On this page, you will get a link for the National Open University semester registration, which includes the following that I am going to list below;
- Noun registered students,
- Admitted Undergraduate Students,
- Noun study centers,
- The national open university admitted postgraduate students,
- Noun registered courses for Examination
- Exam registration
APPLICATION FOR NOUN ADMISSION
Now, you will be able to apply for admission to the National Open University of Nigeria using the nounonline portal. When you are applying for the admission, then you will be provided with the following:
- List of Noun study centers, where you get to see the center close to you
- List of NOUN Programmes
- Guide on how to apply for undergraduate programs
- How to Check Unique ID
- Postgraduate program guide
On this online portal, you will be able to see NOUN Ph.D. programs as well. You should be noted that the Ph.D. program includes everything that you need to know about:
- D. application for admission,
- procedures for the Ph.D. program,
- Noun postgraduate school,
- Available Ph.D. Programmes.
How to Use the NOUONLINE COM MENU?
The first thing that you will get after making your visit to this website is its Menu bar. You will be able to check your RRR status easily and quickly. For those students who do not know the actual meaning of the RRR status, it means that through the “CHECK RRR”, now you will be able to check the Remita Payment status of your noun online fee payments.
RRR stands for the “Remita Reference Retrieval Number”.
How to Check the Noun Remita Payment Status?
Here in this section, I am going to share a simple and straight-to-point guide through which you will be able to know how you can check the National Open University remita payment status. So now, let’s take a look below.
- First, you have to make your visit to the National Open University, noun online portal www.nouonline.net.
- Once you will be on the home page of this official website, then on the top of that page, you can see a Check RRB option, you have to simply click on that option.
- Now, you will be on the next page, there you have to simply enter your RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference Number) and then simply choose the Payment Category.
- Available four payment categories are Postgraduate Application Form, Undergraduate Application Form, Ph.D. Application Form, and Wallet Funding.
- After that, you have to enter your correct details, and then simply click on the “Check” button to get started with checking the RRR Payment status. Before going to make a payment, you should have to note that you have seven other options that you can use to pay, and the options are: MasterCard, Visa, Verve, Internet Banking, Remita, Bank Branches, and Mobile Wallets.
The student login page is another feature on the nounonline com. This page is one of the most important pages. Using this page, all the students of the National Open University of Nigeria will be able to access their Noun Student dashboard, which without this route, you will not do activities based on the student information of the Noun Edu Portal.
NOUN Student Login Guide – Nouonline.net
Here in this section, I am going to share the complete step by step guide for the NOUN Student Login and to read and follow all the below-given steps, you will be able to make an easy login to the National Open University of Nigeria Student portal. So now, simply follow the below-given guideline to access your personalized student dashboard.
- First, you have to make your visit to the student portal using the website nouonline.net.
- Once you will be on the home page of this official website, then on that page, you have to click on the given “Student” option and then proceed further.
- Now, you will be on the Student Login page.
- On that page, you have to enter your Nou student Matric Number in the given column and then you have to enter your password in the given password column, and then simply click on the below given Submit button for a successful login.
I hope so, all the information that I have shared above in this article will be beneficial for you. Above in this article, I have shared the complete information regarding the National Open University Student Login that you can find on the website www Nouonline.net.
So now, if you feel happy with the information that I have shared above in this article, or still, if you have any queries or any suggestion regarding this article, then you can simply comment below in the given comment section and will be able to share your experience with us.